Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I LOVE my Camera!

I just want to take a moment to express my extreme appreciation to some extremely special folks at home.

For my birthday, my friends and family pitched in to get me a new camera for my year in China. And wow. Good call. I tell everyone that's why I have such a rad camera and I think of how thankful I am all the time because that camera is practically my new favourite necklace.

So thank you so very much to Jess, Nic, Mom, Dad, Jess DL, Tara, Mike, Ari, Leanne, Paul, and Erica (and I am really sorry if I missed someone!)

I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love my camera. That's some love for all of you.

A few shots of me and my New Best (Non-Human) Friend:

 Carrousel along river in Weifang.
Daily apartment elevator rides to the 19th floor
 Maybe this is Wonderland.
 Sinead, Me, and Amber at TaiShan
Staff room social with Mr. Groves.

No comments:

Post a Comment